Each year on the 6th Sunday of Pascha, the Assembly of Canonical Orthodox Bishops of the United States of America calls on all Orthodox parishes in the US to observe Prison Ministry Awareness Sunday (PMAS).
In 2017, the date will be May 21st
We need your help on May 21st to raise awareness and support for OCPM!
How you can help:
- Volunteer to promote OCPM during Prison Ministry Awareness Sunday in your parish, with the blessing of your parish priest. Your parish should have received a packet of OCPM materials.
- Print OCPM Materials to hand out to parishioners after the Divine Liturgy.
- Raise the idea of Blessing Beyond the Bars with your parish priest and sunday school director.
- Share the Prison Ministry Awareness Sunday Encyclical, written by Archbishop Mark and Fr. Stephen Powley.
- Make a secure donation to OCPM in any amount.
- Tell a friend about OCPM.