Orthodox Bishops Designate Prison Ministry Awareness Sunday
The Orthodox Church has dedicated the 6th Sunday of Pascha as the official day to recognize prison ministry in every Orthodox parish around the United States. In 2016, the date will be June 12th.
We need your help on June 12th to raise awareness and support for OCPM!
What can you do?
- Volunteer to promote OCPM on June 12th in your parish, with the blessing of your parish priest. Your parish should have received a packet of OCPM materials.
- Print OCPM materials to hand out to parishioners after the Divine Liturgy.
- Share the Prison Ministry Awareness Sunday Encyclical, written by Archbishop Mark and Fr Stephen Powley.
- Make a secure donation to OCPM in any amount.
- Tell a friend about OCPM.
Help us spread the word about this vital ministry of the Church!